Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I am Trying to Up My Swear Word Count

Goddamn Fucking Shit Motherfucker
I think I may have calmed down enough to say a few things about the President’s speech a week ago. I have extracted everything from the TV that I hurled at it during the speech. I think the thing that pissed me off the most is when he was asked about why he needed to testify with a buddy he responded, “I look forward to meeting with them and answering their questions.” Of course this did not at all answer the question that was asked. When the reporter repeated the question and tried to clarify, the response from the President was to angrily repeat the same thing, “Because it's a good chance for both of us to answer questions that the 9/11 Commission is looking forward to asking us, and I'm looking forward to answering them.” Um, THAT DOESN’T EVEN COME CLOSE TO ANSWERING THE FUCKING QUESTION, ASSHOLE. You know what, I’m not even going to get into the whole “I'm sure something will pop into my head here” response to the question about whether he thought he ever made a mistake or else I’ll start throwing shit around the house again. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Bush - Cracking Down on Corporate Corruption
This story has seemed to mostly have flown under the radar. Notice that the rate of audits of businesses by the IRS has gone down while the audits of individual taxpayers has gone up. I’m glad to know that the IRS is more concerned that I pay the proper amount on the $7,000 I made last year than it is about whether Enron or Worldcom is being honest.

Republican Congressman and Terrorist
Well, OK, maybe not. But he did try to take a gun on an airplane. I say - off to the pokey for him.

Fuck the NFL
Let adults pursue their there chosen profession already.

-Lil' Antonin