Friday, May 14, 2004

How's Your Interface?

I've Always Wanted To Do That!!
So I guess I'm not the only one who's been pissed off at Verizon. 22-year-old Jason Perala entered a Fargo Verizon Wireless store only intending to yell at the employees, however once inside he decided to get creative. Taking off his shirt and (this is my favorite part) donning safety glasses, Perala went ape and started chucking phones and computers around the store. "I just started grabbing computers and phones and throwing them. I just destroyed the place. ... I kind of regret that I did it, but I hope my message got across," said Perala. Grand total in damage was $2,000, but Mr. Perala's newfound place in my heart is priceless.

Ready To Chill The Bottle Of Bubbly
For the first time since he took office more people disapprove of Bush than approve, as his approval rating dropped from 49 to 46 percent while is disapproval rating climbed from 47 to 49 percent. Support for Kerry also grew to 51 percent of voters, while Shrub's dropped to 46 percent. Even throwing that megalomaniac troll into the mix doesn't cockblock Kerry, as he stays 5 percentage points ahead of Bush. I can almost taste it.

All Killah, No Fillah
I've thought that the Wu-Tang should have held high school basketball style "cuts", with the "A"-team being GZA, Raekwon, and Ghostface.

--MC No Shame