Monday, June 07, 2004

I Spit On Your Grave

Consider Arms and the Sikh Geek have already done an excellent job cataloging the laundry list of crimes against humanity, economics, class, the environment, and sound mental aptitude that occurred under the Gipper's watch. So let me just slip into seething-with-hate-liberal-mode here for a second and say that the B-rate actor who tried to be a president was never a friend of mine. Crack, AIDS, urban blight, deregulation, "trickle down economics", Star Wars, Iran-Contra, etc... I never imagined I'd live thru a worse time in American politics. Thanks for proving me wrong, George. When I heard that Reagan had finally kicked I hopped a bus to Philly to raise a glass and toast the death of one of the most vile figures in 20th century American politics. In honor of this great event I'd like to offer up some Reagan Youth lyrics in eulogy. Ronnie, where ever you are, suck it.

We are the sons of Reagan ...Heil!
Gonna kill us some pagans ...Heil!
The right's your sacred mission
Start an inquisition
Gonna purge the heathen minds!

We are Reagan Youth! ...Heil! Heil! Heil!
Reagan Youth ...Zeig Heil!

We are the sons of Reagan ...Heil!
We are the godforsaken ...Heil!
The right is our religion
We'll watch television
Tons of fun and brainwashed slime

We are the sons of Reagan ...Heil!
We are the unawakened ...Heil!
Want another war?
Forward to El Salvador!
Gonna kill some communists!

You are Reagan Youth! ...Heil! Heil! Heil!
Reagan Youth! ...Zeig Heil!

Don't be fooled!

--MC No Shame, we're gonna party like it's your birthday